Disputes about children

When relationships break down or a family is in crisis, disputes often arise about the arrangements for children.

We can advise about residence arrangements and contact, and other issues such as changes of name, school, etc.

We can advise about grandparents’ rights and special guardianship orders.
For most clients it is helpful to initially have a fixed fee appointment with us where we can discuss your problems and how they might be resolved.

We do not offer legal aid but for many clients whose finances are limited we advise them to take the court proceedings themselves whilst we advise ‘behind the scenes’.

We can help you draft the necessary court applications and can offer fixed fee advice about the wording of statements in court proceedings.

Want to find out more?

Visit out separate website childcontactlaw.family or,

Fill out the form:

… or click to call:

01474 579940